MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads


On my way back from New York City, I was put on a connecting train that was completely business/first class due to a "mix up".  I sat in my comfy leather seat looking amongst these business professionals with their MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, expensive clothing, expensive bags, and they smelled good too.  Really good.  I guess they wore expensive fragrances too.  Anyway, the only thing that was missing was tea 🍵.

I thought either wealth was given, or they worked their butts off countless hours to get to where they are.  Then I examined my life to see what I needed to do better to get where they are.  That motivated my entire existence!  The universe has a way to put you where you need to be, to get you where you need to go!

Hope this motivated you ambitious, hard working individuals as well!  What, you were thinking about giving up??? Keep soaring!

~Jo Jo

Powered by Blogger.