How To Do an Easy Wash and Go



You don't have to come up with fancy hairstyles and spend countless hours everyday to be in some exclusive natural hair club.  I do very minimum to my hair.  This was one of the reasons I shyed away from doing videos initially. I felt I was too simple.  Then I thought of the women  like me who want to be simple with their natural hair.

This video shows you how I don't do anything fancy when doing a wash and go.  No clips, no cap, no crazy braiding.  If my hair texture is similar to yours and your time is limited, this video is for you!



I'm getting better using the video aspect of my Nikon.  Hey I'm a photographer, not a videographer!

Day after.  I let it air dry and put it back as I demonstrated in the video
The following day.  Nice and puffy!

Here are the products.  Click on the pictures to be directed to Amazon for a more detailed description:

Aura Carcia Moisturizing Grapeseed Oil
A friend of mine introduced me to this oil as she uses it to straighten her hair.  It says it is for skin care, but it does great for your hair!  This is what I put in my water spray bottle not to straighten my hair.  I use the Africa's Best Oil to straighten my hair, for it straightens my particular hair texture best.


Africa's Best Herbal Oil
Sometimes I put this in my water bottle, but mainly use this to straighten my hair.


Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Conditioner
Tangle Teezer

Questions?  Comment below!

~Jo Jo

No comments

(Post comment here)

Powered by Blogger.